Scheduled Dates: 06 – 17 Jan '2020 | 06 – 17 April '2020 | 06 – 17 Jul '2020 | 05 – 16 Oct '2020
Duration: 2 Weeks
This course emphasizes how participants can apply acquired skills and knowledge dealing with management of accounts and account systems in an Non-profit making Organizations
The objectives of the course are to:
- Discuss and understand concepts used in Non-profit making Organizations accounting
- Understand accounting Documentation
- Examine management of cashflow
- Introduction of Accounting for Non-Profit Making Organization
- Understanding NPOs & Problems of NPOs
- Receipt & Payment Account
- Income & Expenditure Account
- Balance Sheet
- Differences between Income & Receipts
- Features of Receipts
- Features of Income
- Features of Expenditures
- Differences between Cashbook , Receipt & Payment Account
- Software For Preparing Quick books
kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancelletion of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.