Scheduled Dates: 10 – 14 Feb '2020 | 11 – 15 May '2020 | 10 – 14 Aug '2020 | 09 – 13 Nov '2020
Duration: 1 Week
Venue: The Best western Meridian Hotel
Activity Based Budgeting course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
Activity Based Budgeting (ABB) is a method of budgeting which activities and services that incur costs in every functional area are accounted for, analyzed and linked to the strategic mission of the University. The costs of activities become more transparent, reflect where income is produced and are available for planning and decision-making.
• General Management Skills ad Principles
• Understanding Activity budgeting principles
• Conventional versus contemporary approaches
• Problems with traditional budgeting
• Problems in cost structure and pricing
• Activity and cost and ABC
• Creating an Activity Based Budget
• Defining Activity Workloads
• Defining Activity Cost per Output targets
• Creating the Activity Resource Budget
• Resources flow and control
• Cost, Revenue, and cycle
• Managing excess capacity
• Cost control and activity problems in practice
• Activity based management
• Using ABM to reduce costs.
• Creating an activity base budget
• Supply chain and value chain framework.
• Value added and non value added
• Two dimensional ABM Model
• Business process
• Just in time
• Value engineering
• Target costing process
• Comparing Budgeted performance to targets
• Problem solving
• Performance reporting and analysis
• Database Management
• Action Planning
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT