Scheduled Dates: 09 – 13 Mar '2020 | 08 – 12 Jun '2020 | 07 – 11 Sep '2020 | 07 – 11 Dec '2020
Duration: 1 Week (5 days)
Budgeting And Budgetary Control course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
This CPM course emphasizes how budgets as financial management and control tools are necessary in all organizations. Officers must equip themselves with skills and knowledge in budgeting and budgetary control.
Managers/Officers who have direct or indirect financial responsibilities.
On completion, participants should be able to:
- Prepare and analyze the budget
- Integrate strategy, budgeting and cost control
- Manage different types of cost and their relevance to decision making
- Describe the budget process and its control systems
- Budgets and the budgeting cycle
- The role of budgets in: strategic planning and implementation; performance measurement; employee motivation and coordination
- Steps in developing an operating budget
- Computer-based financial planning models
- Kaizen budgeting
- Activity-based budgeting
- Budgeting and responsibility accounting
- Human aspects of budgeting
- Preparation of budgets: the cash budget, the budgeted income statement and the budgeted balance sheet
- Sensitivity analysis and cash flows
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancelletion of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.