Scheduled Dates: 06 – 07 Feb '2020 | 07 – 08 May '2020 | 06 – 07 Aug '2020 | 05 – 06 Nov '2020
Duration: 2 Days
Effective Budgetary And Operational Cost Control course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
On completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Create and Generate financial reports
- Apply models in resource budgeting and management
- Manage financial risk and apply best practices
- Address the contribution of the budgeting management function for organizational success
- Apply critical analysis of performance measurement and financial controls in organizations
Financial Managers and Administrative Officers, Senior Finance Officers, Project Accountants, Financial Managers, Senior Accountants, Sectional Senior Managers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Officers, Accountants and Other Staff working in Finance Department.
- Management skills in an accounting environment
- Financial management concepts and principles
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Decision making in financial management
- Cash flow management
- Financial risk analysis and management
- Understanding Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flows
- Financial Planning and Forecasting Resource
- Accounting and Control Financial Risk Analysis
- The Time Value of Money
- Understanding the computer environment
- Accounting and Financial Management in the Computer Environment
- Break even analysis
- Budgeting concepts and context issues
- Budgeting and Financial controls
- Budgeting Techniques Budgetary analysis and controls
- Capital budgeting models
- Investment Appraisal Techniques
- Budgeting and Budgetary Controls
- Computer skills for finance practitioners D- Base Management Action planning
kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancelletion of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.