Scheduled Dates: 08 – 19 Jan | 02 – 13 April | 09 – 20 Jul | 01 – 12 Oct '18
Duration: 3 Weeks
The purpose of this course is to assist participants to acquire knowledge in Employee Relations and HR management. it's commonly thought of as falling under the perview of HR, however this course is not limited to HR. High quality ER directly impacts levels of profit, service, business ethicts, corporate social responsibility, standards, and corporate governance. For this reason any manager in charge of a group of people needs an understanding of the latest thinking regarding ER.
Human resource managers, supervisors and practitioners, head of departments and other individuals with similar roles.
- The psychological contract and Employee Relations (ER)
- Impact of stress upon ER
- Corporate culture and its impact upon ER
- Designing supportive ER policies and procedures
- The line managers’ role in ER – we are all HR managers!
- Opening channels for employees’ ideas
- Changing perceptions – Staﬀ as a revenue centre not a cost centre
- Impact of managing Human Resource Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Impact of staﬀ on the bottom-line
- Deﬁning competency to use individuals to greatest eﬀect
- Securing proﬁt and increased eﬃciency through innovation
- The employee as internal customer – revealing what employees really think
- Assessing and using the intellectual capital of an organisation
- Motivating staﬀ and managing performance
- Preparing a ‘way ahead’ policy – ﬁtting ER into a strategic plan
- New concepts of human capital management ’accounting for people’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancelletion of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.