Scheduled Dates: 12th – 30th Jun'17 | 10th – 28th Jul'17 | 07th – 25th Aug'17 | 11th – 29th Sep'17 | 09th – 27th Oct'17 | 06th – 24th Nov'17 | 04th – 22nd Dec'17
Duration: 3 Weeks
To succeed as a financial manager, knowledge of basic financial principles and the budgeting process is critical. This course transforms financial and accounting concepts into decision-making tools you can use successfully every day. You learn to apply the fundamentals of finance to improve budget management, increase potential profits and assess the financial viability of projects.
- Integrate financial concepts and policies into the project management decision and budgeting process
- Evaluate the financial viability of projects and activities through income statements and balance sheets
- Employ cash flow to analyze project status
- Calculate the cost of project activities
- Control project operations through effective budget management
- Communicate effectively with financial executives and staff
Project Financial managers and anyone who wants to develop their knowledge of financial practices to improve their project managerial skills.
- Design And Assessment Of Project Financial Management System
- Periodic Reporting Using PMR
- Standards For International Project Finance
- Project Finance Report Format
- Project Accounting And Finance Reporting
- Project Auditing And Auditors Report
- Accounting Policies And Standards
- Financial Policies And Procedures For Capital Projects
- Internal Co-Ordination And Communication
- What Is Cash Flow Management?
- Cash Flow Management Format
- Strategies of Managing Cash Flow
- What Is Financial Performance Management?
- Financial Project Appraisal
- Final Reports
- Contract Performance Guarantees
- Risk Identification and Analysis
- Risk Analysis Process
- Risk Management Strategies
- Internal Controls
- Role of Auditors
- Monitoring And Evaluation Reports
- The Budgeting Process
- Types Of Budgets
- Effective Budgeting
- Asset Management
- Project Status Reporting
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.