Scheduled Dates: 15 – 19 Mar '2021 | 14 – 18 Jun '2021 | 13 – 17 Sep '2021 | 13 – 17 Dec '2021
Duration: 1 Week
Venue: Elmara Olesereni Hotel Nairobi
Financial Modeling and Valuation Analysis course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
Note: Fee covers tuition, training material, certificate, drinks and meals only.
To succeed as a nonfinancial manager, knowledge of basic financial principles and the budgeting process is critical. This course transforms financial and accounting concepts into decision-making tools you can use successfully every day. You learn to apply the fundamentals of finance to improve budget management, increase potential profits and assess the financial viability of projects.
- Identify the key accounting standards commonly encountered by financial analysts
- Assess the profitability, efficiency, returns, and value of a business
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analyses to enhance the robustness of the financial model
- Perform a valuation analysis using comparable company and precedent transactions analysis
- Track actual performance against budgeted amounts using variance analysis and other techniques
- Design impactful presentations to communicate key messages to a wide variety of audiences
- Perform an analysis of external forces and internal competencies and assess the impact on a company’s competitive advantage
financial managers and financial analysts
- financial statements and components
- accounting standards
- financial analysts and financial modeling
- Key board shortcuts
- data analysis using data tables, pivot tables
- formulas and functions
- capital investments
- capital structure
- financial ratios and analytical tools
- trends and relationships
- 3-statement financial model
- income statement, cash flow, and balance sheet
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Valuation methodologies
- valuation analysis
- DCF model in Excel
Budgeting & Forecasting
- forecasting techniques
- variance analysis and other techniques
- budgeting process
Presentation & Visuals
- data visualization
- charts, graphs, and tables in Excel
- presentation Designs
- company’s strategy
- competitive advantage
- Focus on company’s mission, vision, and goals
kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancelletion of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.