Scheduled Dates: 22 – 26 March '2021 | 21 – 25 June '2021 | 20 – 24 Sept '2021 | 13 – 17 Dec '2021
Duration: 1 Week
Venue: Mombasa Continental Hotel
Fixed Asset Management and Reconciliation course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
This CPM course provides the fixed asset manager with the knowledge and tools necessary to ensure that the organization gets the optimum return from their fixed asset investment. The course also provides delegates with the information they need to ensure success in managing the fixed assets effectively.
- Fixed Asset Management
- Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets
- Fixed Assets in Financial Statements
- Recording and Reporting Fixed Assets on Income Tax Returns
- Real and Personal Property for Taxation Purposes
- Fixed Asset Insurance
- The Fixed Asset Database and Fixed Asset Reporting
- Comprehend the Detailed Fields Necessary in the Fixed Asset Database
- List and Own the Steps Necessary to Become a Successful Fixed Asset Manager
- Identify the Management Tools the Fixed Asset Manager Employs to Be Effective
- Understand the Impact Human Relationships Have on Fixed Asset Management
- Hardware and Software Tools Necessary to Create and Maintain the Fixed Asset Database
- Duties of the Fixed Asset Manager
- Fixed Asset Management Software
- Fixed Asset Inventory
- Difference Between Regular Fixed Asset Management and CIP Management
kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancelletion of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.