Scheduled Dates: 20 – 24 Jan '2020 | 20 – 24 Apr '2020 | 20 – 24 Jul '2020 | 19 – 23 Oct '2020
Duration: One (1) Week
Venue: After 40 Hotel Nairobi
Grants Management course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
This course is designed to train participants on the practice of good Grants management. The course will equip participants with the ability to understand the Primary functional areas of Grants Management. The Grants Management Cycle will also be explored in depth, whereby participants will be asked to relate their training to actual issues and experiences at their place of work.
Senior and middle level managers, project teams, individuals working in public and private sector projects. Employees working in CDF, LATF, NGOs and other programs are encourage to attend this valuable seminar in order to improve their skills in PM.
The following issues will be discussed:
1. Introduction: Fundamentals of Grants Management
2. Grant Management Cycle, Roles, Responsibilities and Requirements:
3. Types of Grants, Applications and the Obligating Documents
- Donor compliance
- Legislative compliance
- Accounting Standards and Practices
- Community and cultural Compliance
- Reporting and Documentation
- Procurement Procedures
- Travel and Per diems
- Human Resource Management
- M&E and Impact Assessment
5. Contract Amendments
7. Internal Control Systems
8. Fund raising, budgeting and costing
9. Partnerships & Consortia
10. Co-Financing and Multi Donor Funding
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT