Scheduled Dates: 05 – 06 Mar '2020 | 11 – 12 Jun '2020 | 03 – 04 Sep '2020 | 10 – 11 Dec '2020
Duration: 2 Days
This 2 days workshop provides an excellent introduction to Project Management and a fast track to understanding the roles and processes that ensure Project success.
- Business and Technical professionals who are required to understand the principles of project management.
- Administration staff who are required to understand the context of project management within the organisation.
- Project team members
- Project accountants
- Senior managers
- Project managers and coordinators
- Project officers
Unit 1. Projects in Context
- What is a project?
- Project challenges
- What is project management?
- Project terminology
- How a project is organised
- People Involved in a project - role descriptions
- Project orientation
Unit 2. Planning Projects
- The project planning process
- Define the project scope
- Develop a work breakdown structure
- Assign and estimate the defined project tasks
- Schedule the project
- Review and agree the project plan
Unit 3. Working in Projects
- Applying the planning & control cycle
- Project status report
- Variances from the project plan
- Project scope changes
- Managing risks and Issues affecting the project
- Conducting a meeting
- Assessing performance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.