Scheduled Dates: 17 – 21 Mar '2020 | 18 – 22 Jun '2020 | 17 – 21 Sep '2020 | 16 – 20 Dec '2020
Duration: 3 Weeks
Managing and securing the movement of goods as well as the essential control thereof from supplier to customer has become an ever increasing need within companies across the globe. Supply chain and logistics management is integral in contributing towards the profitability of any organization. This short course will ensure a general understanding of the supply chain & logistics framework which includes: the planning, procurement, pricing, stock management and distribution/logistics and is designed to help apply the principles and techniques associated with these areas of knowledge.
- Those who wish to enter the field of logistics and supply chain as a career.
- Those already in the field that have not had the benefit of formal training and wish to broaden their perspective.
- Those who aspire to become logistics or supply chain managers.
- Those who, while not exclusively involved in the logistics and supply chain functions, nevertheless control or interface with it.
Supply Chain Management
- An introduction to managing operations across the supply chain.
- Operations and supply chain strategies.
Foundations of Operations Management
- Managing processes and capabilities.
- Product and process innovation.
- Manufacturing and service process structures.
- Managing quality.
- Understanding inventory fundamentals and lean systems.
Integrated Relationships across the Supply Chain
- Customer Management.
- Supply Management.
- Logistics Management.
Planning for Integrated Operations across the Supply Chain
- Demand planning: forecasting and demand management.
- Sales and operations planning.
- Independent demand inventory planning.
- Materials and resource requirements planning.
Managing Change in Supply Chain Operations
- Project Management.
- Evolving business models and change drivers in the supply chain.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.