Scheduled Dates: 03 – 14 Feb '2020 | 04 – 15 May '2020 | 03 – 14 Aug '2020 | 02 – 13 Nov '2020
Duration: 1 Week (5 days)
The CPM course is tailored to develop knowledge about influence of macro economy on the equity and other financial markets. Various aspects analyzed include the monetary and fiscal policies, the external sector; productivity, investments and profits.
Professionals in the financial services industry
- Measuring Nation's income- GDP, components of GDP, measuring GDP, Real and nominal GDP, GDP at factor or market prices, GDP deflator
- Measuring cost of living- CPI, How CPI is measured,
- Interest rates
- International Trade
- Micro foundations of Macroeconomics: Sonnenschein–Mantel–Debreu theorem.
- Labour and Goods Markets: Labour, leisure and productivity, Employment cycles and taxes, Trade in labour and goods markets
- Capital and Goods Markets: Savings and investment, Capital policy and business cycles, Trade in physical capital markets.
- Modern As–Ad: Dynamic analysis and AS–AD, Employment, Dynamic AS–AD solution methodology
- Growth, Human Capital and Business Cycles: Exogenous growth, Human capital and endogenous growth, Explaining cycles and trends and International trade.
- Risk, Banking and Assets: Incomplete markets and banking, Investment and banking productivity, Asset prices and finance.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy: Public finance, Taxes and growth Monetary theory and policy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.