Scheduled Dates: 10 – 14 Feb '2020 | 11 – 15 May '2020 | 10 – 14 Aug '2020 | 09– 13 Nov '2020
Duration: Four (4) days
Venue: After 40 Hotel Nairobi
Monitoring and Evaluation course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
The CPM course will give you practical knowledge and skills how to monitor and evaluate projects and programmes. You will learn how to ask and answer common M&E questions, such as:
- Which information do we really need in order to understand our achievements on outputs, outcomes and impacts?
- Who determines, collects analyses and processes the data to obtain this information, when and how?
- How to efficiently integrate this into my organizational processes and management systems? Furthermore you will experience how monitoring and evaluation can be turned into (participative) learning. At the end of the course you will be able to design, organize and steer evaluations in such a way that they contribute to accountability and stimulate learning by all stakeholders.
Departmental heads, planners, project coordinators and managers involved in projects working in public and private sector are encourage to attend this CPM seminar.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Basic Concepts and Definitions
- Monitoring and Evaluation as an Integral Component of the Project Planning and Implementation Process
- Evaluation Types and Models
- Monitoring and Evaluation Methods and Tools
- Monitoring and Evaluation Planning, Design and Implementation
- Data Analysis and Report Writing
- Use of Monitoring and Evaluation Results
- Ms Project
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.