Scheduled Dates: 05th – 09th Jun'17 | 10th – 14th Jul'17 | 07th – 11th Aug'17 | 11th – 15th Sep'17 | 09th – 13th Oct'17 | 06th – 10th Nov'17 | 04th – 08th Dec'17
Duration: 1 Week (5 days)
Venue: Nairobi | Mombasa, Kenya.
This CPM professional course aims to help delegates develop the Office and Client Management skills required for progressing to an effective and diligent Personal Secretary.Teaching for this course includes seminar style learning combined with practical exercises based on case studies and situations, group work and delegates also have the opportunity to discuss and find solutions for their own current work issues. Work pressures will be analyzed and solutions for better performance realized through team work and role plays.
- Understand the role of the Personal Assistant and other expected duties as may arise from time to time
- Know how to build a more successful working relationship with your executive
- Understand the principles of assertive behaviour and how to communicate confidently
- Be able to plan and monitor ongoing tasks and projects successfully
- Be confident to contribute effectively in meetings
- Know how to manage your time more effectively
This 5-days course is suitable for PAs, senior secretaries, management assistants and executive assistants who are looking to develop their role, improve their skills and enhance their performance.
There are no additional pre-requisites.
OFFICE AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT FOR PERSONAL SECRETARIES training course follows a comprehensive course outline that includes the following areas:
- The Role of a Personal Secretary - investigating proactive skills and qualities; developing knowledge and awareness of the Four Working Styles, working in partnership with your executive; identifying strengths and areas of development.
- Understanding the reality of your job - analyzing your role; diary management; managing workload; prioritizing; meeting deadlines.
- Effective Communications - effective listening; analyzing communication skills
- Preparing and Presenting Information - On your behalf; on behalf of your executive.
- Building Confidence and Assertiveness - Overcoming barriers to success, assertive behaviors, effective communication; positive thinking.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving - key steps; developing a logical & objective approach, lateral thinking skills
- Taking More Control and Responsibility - Coping with "unreasonable demands"; Managing interruptions; prioritizing and delegating
- Managing Small Projects/Events - Planning for success; tools and techniques, monitoring to achieve objectives.
- Leadership Motivation Tools
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.