Scheduled Dates: 09 – 20 Mar '2020 | 08 – 19 Jun '2020 | 07 – 18 Sep '2020 | 07 – 18 Dec '2020
Duration: 2 Weeks
Venue: Best Western Hotel Nairobi
Venue: After 40 Hotel Nairobi
Project Budgeting and Cost Control course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
This 2 weeks workshop provides an excellent introduction to Project Management and a fast track to understanding the roles and processes that ensure Project success.
• Business and Technical professionals who are required to understand the principles of accounting in project management.
• Administration staff that are required to understand the context of project management within the organization.
• Project team members
• Project accountants
• Senior managers
• Project managers and coordinators
• Project officers
• Design And Assessment Of Project Financial Management System
• Standards For International Project Finance
• Project Finance Report Format
• Project Accounting And Finance Reporting
• Accounting Policies And Standards
• Financial Policies And Procedures For Capital Projects
• Internal Co-Ordination And Communication
• What Is Cash Flow Management?
• Cash Flow Management Format
• Strategies Of Managing Cash Flow
• What Is Financial Performance Management?
• Financial Project Appraisal
• Final Reports
• Contract Performance Guarantees
• Internal Controls
• Monitoring And Evaluation Reports
• The Budgeting Process
• Types Of Budgets
• Effective Budgeting
• Asset Management
• Project Status Reporting
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT