Scheduled Dates: 05th – 23rd Jun'17 | 03rd – 21st Jul'17 | 01st – 18th Aug'17 | 04th – 22nd Sep'17 | 02nd – 19th Oct'17 | 06th – 24th Nov'17 | 04th – 22nd Dec'17
Duration: 3 Weeks
This 3 weeks workshop provides an excellent introduction to Project Management and a fast track to understanding the roles and processes that ensure Project success.
• Business and Technical professionals who are required to understand the principles of accounting in project management.
• Administration staff that are required to understand the context of project management within the organization.
• Project team members
• Project accountants
• Senior managers
• Project managers and coordinators
• Project officers
• Design And Assessment Of Project Financial Management System
• Standards For International Project Finance
• Project Finance Report Format
• Project Accounting And Finance Reporting
• Accounting Policies And Standards
• Financial Policies And Procedures For Capital Projects
• Internal Co-Ordination And Communication
• What Is Cash Flow Management?
• Cash Flow Management Format
• Strategies Of Managing Cash Flow
• What Is Financial Performance Management?
• Financial Project Appraisal
• Final Reports
• Contract Performance Guarantees
• Internal Controls
• Monitoring And Evaluation Reports
• The Budgeting Process
• Types Of Budgets
• Effective Budgeting
• Asset Management
• Project Status Reporting
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT