Scheduled Dates: 05th – 16th Jun'17 | 03rd – 14th Jul'17 | 31st – 11th Aug'17 | 04th – 15th Sep'17 | 02nd – 13th Oct'17 | 06th – 17th Nov'17 | 04th – 15th Dec'17
Duration: 2 Weeks
1. Develop an ability to discuss, formulate and present suitable governance structures for project-based organizations.
2. Develop communication plans for projects, programs and portfolios to win the support of stakeholders, and to explain how to develop trust and manage potential conflict. Develop a communication strategy between the project manager and project sponsor.
3. Describe the developing theories of leadership competence, and explain their application to the leadership of projects, programs and portfolios.
4. Describe the needs of governance of organizations and particularly of the project-based organization, explain the elements and structures of governance in the project-based organization, and its role in developing organizational project management capability.
5. Formulate governance structures for project-based organizations, addressing the needs of delivering bespoke products and services to different types of customer, and governance structures for projects, to manage risk and uncertainty, and explain and create roles associated with the governance structures.
6. Analyze the requirements for the governance of the project-based organization, critique the strengths and weaknesses of classical management, explain how its weaknesses make it inappropriate for the modern environment, but appreciate the importance of retaining the strengths, and so recognize issues faced by the project-based organization.
7. Analyze how project-based organizations develop policy and strategy, and formulate structures, including program and portfolio management, to link projects to corporate strategy.
8. Formulate an integrated governance paradigm for their organization, by critiquing the requirements of their organization and integrating the elements of the course.
• Project-based management versus classical management.
• Definitions of project governance.
• Governance of projects.
• Corporate governance.
• Linking projects to strategy.
• Governance in context.
• Diagnosing and developing organizational project management capabilities.
• Developing individual competence.
• Human Resource Management in the Project-Based Organisation.
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT