Scheduled Dates: 06 – 07 Feb '2020 | 10 – 11 May '2020 | 06 – 07 Aug '2020 | 05 – 06 Nov '2020
Duration: 2 Days
Venue: After 40 Hotel Nairobi
Project Management Fundamentals course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
In many organizations in our fast -paced-technology-intensive world, “just do it” is a way of life. Managers believe they can’t afford the time it takes to practice good project management. However, it has become increasingly important that we manage and control our work and our businesses more efficiently.
Organizations are turning to project management to help them plan and control their businesses. As a result, Project Management is recognized as one of the fastest growing professions today.
This course provides the basics for project managers by introducing essential project management concepts and methods. Through discussion, workshops and real world examples, participants learn how to identify project components, organize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of a project-documenting lessons learned.
• Understand and articulate the importance of Project Management in any business project.
• Clearly define project objectives
• Create a project Work Breakdown Structure
• Develop a manageable project schedule
• Understand scope creep and change control
• Use tools and techniques to manage a project during execution
• Professionals seeking advancement in their Business Analysis career
• New Project Managers
• Experienced Project Managers looking to update their skills
• Project team members
• Managers interested in learning about Project Management
• What is a project
• Project Management Lifecycle vs. Solution Development Lifecycle
• The PMBOK and how to use it
• The Project Manager Role
• Project Leadership and Team Building
• Project Charter Development
• Scope Statement Development
• Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
• Schedule Development
• Resource Planning
• Communications Planning
• Risk Planning
• Project Plan Integration
• Scope Control
• The Triple Constraint and Project Control
• Project Communications
• Lessons Learned
• Project Charter
• Scope Statement
• Assumptions and Constraints Log
• Issues Log
• Communications Plan
• Project Change Log
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT