Scheduled Dates: 09 – 12 Jan | 03 – 06 April | 10 – 13 July | 02 – 05 Oct '18
Duration: Four (4) days
The CPM course is tailored to enhance the knowledge, understanding and skills of participants in the concepts of project management in the firm. Participants learn skills that promote successful projects with keen practice of time, scope, quality management and within budgetary constraints. A foundation on the project management key performance indicators, concepts and practice of monitoring and evaluation will be shared through applied sessions. Participants will be asked to relate their training through case studies and work experiences.
Departmental heads, planners, project coordinators and managers involved in projects working in public and private sector are encourage to attend this CPM seminar.
• Identification and Appraisal of Projects
• PM Processes: Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control and Close.
• Time Management through scheduling and planning.
• Budget Management to ensure the success of projects
• Monitoring & Evaluation during and after project completion. The M &∓ E types, Tools and Methods
• PM Software - The Ms. Project as a Scheduling, Budgeting and Reporting Tool
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT