Scheduled Dates: 19th – 23rd Jun'17 | 24th – 28th Jul'17 | 21st – 25th Aug'17 | 25th – 29th Sep'17 | 23rd – 27th Oct'17 | 20th – 24th Nov'17 | 18th – 22nd Dec'17
Duration: 2 Weeks
The 2 weeks course is structured to help participants acquire skills and knowledge to enable the implementation of quality projects, in time and within budgetary constraints. A fundamental background on the project management key performance indicators, concepts and practice of implementation, monitoring and evaluation will be established, whereby participants will be asked to relate their training to actual issues and experiences at their place of work.
This course builds knowledge and skills in the planning and management of development projects and programmes. It is designed to deepen critical understanding of the strategies, processes, techniques and issues involved in taking ideas for development and turning them into practical realities with identifiable outcomes and benefits.
The course provides an excellent basis for conversion for those with interest and experience in projects for development. The focus of the course is on IT and sales projects but the underlying principles are applicable to all types of project across all sectors of the economy.
On completion of your course, you should be able to understand and examine critically:
• The discipline of project management, within an overall appreciation of the nature and purpose of projects.
• The principles and practice of project planning, design, preparation, and implementation techniques for projects in a development context.
• The theory and practice of management skills for project management, focusing particularly on 'hard' and 'soft' skills for successful project implementation
The overall objective of this course is to enhance the knowledge, understanding and skills of participants in the concepts of project management implementation. The following topics will be covered:
• The Concept of Project Management
• Participatory Project Planning (Including Logical Framework Approach)
• Project Implementation ( Including Resource Allocation, WBS And Scheduling)
• Project Activation & Operation
• Approaches to Project Implementation
• Project Implementation Plan
• Factors Affecting Project Implementation
• Project Management Defined
• Characteristic of a good Project Manager
• Project Completion, Closure And Handing Over
• Project Leadership And Team Building
• Project Proposal Writing And Reporting
• Project Planning And Management Software – Ms Project Overview
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT