Scheduled Dates: 06 – 17 Jan '2020 | 06 – 17 Apr '2020 | 06 – 17 Jul '2020 | 05 – 16 Oct '2020
Duration: 2 Weeks
Venue: SAI Rock Hotel Mombasa
Project Proposal writing and fund raising techniques course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
This course will enable participants to be able to;
• Comprehend the core process needed for fundraising;
• Reliably identify potential sources of funding.
• Write professional, effective, persuasive requests for funding;
• Confidently "pitch" your case for funding orally;
• Effectively handle any "closing" aspects of the negotiation
This course is designed for anyone who is working in a Non Governmental Organisation environment, is planning to start an NGO or is working in a donor funded project environment.
• Concepts in Project development and management
• Needs Assessment, Project Development and Proposal writing
• Innovative Project strategies in Project funding processes
• Skills necessary in successful fund raising Activities
• Succeeding or losing a Grant: Mastering the politics of fund raising in Africa
• Effective networking among Development organizations as a tool for fund raising
• Work Plan Development
• Budget Development
• Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT