Scheduled Dates: 02 – 13 Mar '2020 | 03 – 14 Jun '2020 | 07 – 18 Sep '2020 | 01 – 11 Dec '2020
Duration: 2 Weeks
Revenue Collection Management course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
Introduction to Revenue management
- Core components of Revenue Management and their application, segmentation & demand
- Value matrix considering product, price and service
- Core components of pricing and its impact (in a variety of demand periods) on value perception.
Metrics & Reports and Segmentation, Mix & Channels
- What is the Purpose of Revenue Management?
- The Value and Meaning of Metrics
- The Key Internal Metrics
- External Metrics and their Importance in Understanding Your Organisation’s Performance
- Distribution Channel Management
- Segmentation, Mix and Channels
- Benefits of Segmentation
- Determining Optimal Mix
- Using Market Intelligence to Determine Opportunities
Approaches to Pricing
- The Role of Pricing in Revenue Management
- The Pillars of Pricing
- Pricing Strategies
- Pricing Mistakes
- An Introduction to Forecasting
- The Demand Forecast
- Forecasting Models
- Revenue Management Decision Support Systems (DSS)
Total Revenue Management
- The application of revenue management strategies to other areas within businesses
- Customer relationship management
- Customer profitability analysis
- Linear programming: theory and exercises
- Adaptive conjoint measurement in the price determination process.
Strategic Revenue Management
- Information systems
- Analysing financial performance
- Relationship with the sales and marketing strategy
- The implications for operations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.