Scheduled Dates: 08 – 09 Mar | 14 – 15 Jun | 06 – 07 Sep | 13 – 14 Dec '18
Duration: 2 days
The CPM course is tailored to equip participants with essential competencies to assess learning needs, design, facilitate and assess training programmes. Learner-centred methodologies and learning technologies will be applied the knowledge, understanding and skills of participants in the concepts of project management in the firm. Participants learn skills that promote successful projects with keen practice of time, scope, quality management and within budgetary constraints. A foundation on the project management key performance indicators, concepts and practice of monitoring and evaluation will be shared through applied sessions. Participants will be asked to relate their training through case studies and work experiences.
The course targets trainers with relevant experience in the field of training needing to further develop their competences, in order to support their personal and professional development as trainers
Target audience are Faculty members of Training Institutions, Trainers and Training Staff from, in-house centres, Institutions and individuals interested in training and consultancy.
• Practice setting objectives and making them SMART.
• Training needs analysis
• Designing training programmes
• Discover learner-centred training and avoid the pitfalls of
• Understand your learners and their predominant learning style.
• Training methodology and technology selection
• Practice and refine your presentation skills in the training room.
• Learning theory and how adults learn
• Assessment of contribution of training towards organizational
• Budgeting and costing of training
• Learn how to evaluate courses and learner progress - Evaluation and
validation of training
• Deliver a final presentation and be assessed by your peers.
To register, kindly fill the Seminar Registration Form and send it to us through:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT