Scheduled Dates: 06 – 10 Jan '2020 | 06 – 10 April '2020 | 06 – 10 Jul '2020 | 05 – 09 Oct '2020
Duration: 1 Week
Venue: SAI Hotel Mombasa
Value Chain Analysis and Development course is available Online.
Customized dates and one-on-one sessions can be organized.
Value Chain Analysis provides a conceptual understanding of value chains as a way to link small firms to economic growth opportunities, while ensuring both the incentives for and the capability to compete in and benefit from market participation.
At the end of this training participants will:
- Be able to understand the principles of Inclusive Market Development and Value Chain Development,
- Be able to share knowledge and exchange experiences with partners and stakeholders about Value Chain Development principles and applications
- Be able to contribute to the design and implementation of market driven value chain development projects using a participatory approach
- Apply the learning's of the course to the local context
- Overview of enterprise development
- Introduction to inclusive markets and value chain development
- Value chain development process
- Value chain selection
- Competitiveness and upgrading strategies
- Value chain analysis
- Business models and sustainable solutions
- Intervention selection and design
- Market entry and pilots
- Market uptake and exit
- Planning and managing value chain develpment prgrammes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- Fees Payment - All fees are payable strictly in advance 2 working days before the course starting date.
- Cancellation Fee - Cancellation of any participant 5 working days before the start day of a course will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
We regret that no cancellations will be accepted within 2 working days of a course, but substitutions may be made.